Canadian Criminal Law - Online video access
NCA Exam Writing Prep. Course
Besides covering main substantive areas related to subject course, in this course educator will cover ideas and ways in which the nuts and bolts of legal academic writing work in an analytical way. Instructor will use a step-by-step approach that will help students understand the legal aspect of the subject of law via comprehensive live courses, and show the value of writing in the exam without the pressure of simply being told to put a pen to paper!
Educator; The Honorable Justice Rick Libman
PhD, LLM, LLB, BA, of the Ontario Court of Justice
Tentative schedule for online live lectures.
Criminal Law NCAHow to access: Once registered you will receive instructions to have access to the LMS for live lecture links. Live lectures are recorded and will be made available in video format for later review and study.
Format: Online with Video access (Live interactive web class and 24/7 online Access to recorded lectures.
- Access to the video lecture via LMS will be available for 90 days from the date of registration.
|Class Duration: 9-10 Hours (Having 2 to 3 hour Video classes)
| Course Fee: CAD 385
|Application fee: N/A
|Material-Notes: Provided at no cost (PDF)
- Purely focusing on understanding and answering questions, understanding exam writing, formatting and time management methodology. This program will also cover sample exams provided by NCA for student guidance. Most of the NCA covered. Notes and materials will be provided in PDF.
This course will examine essential aspects of criminal law, including sources and types of offences, elements of offences and particular issues such as intention, knowledge, consent, causation, and omissions. Other topics to be addressed will include extensions of criminal liability such as aiding and abetting, counselling, attempts and corporate liability, and defenses such as mental disorder, intoxication, necessity, duress, provocation and entrapment. Finally, the course will consider issues relating to the criminal justice process, sentencing and appeals.
In this one class prep. course, educator will cover following areas:
- Some major substantive parts of the subject course as per current NCA syllabus and directions
- Discussion related to some case laws and references
- Understanding NCA exam questions and how to answer the same for better results
- Sample NCA exam(s), Questions with best possible answer(s)
- Student's questions and replies via live interactive format during live class
- Best exam writing and time management tips, and understanding basic methodology in terms of how to answer essay, fact pattern or I.R.A.C. based question(s)
- Understanding NCA exam rules and being prepared for the actual exam day
Access instructions will be instantly provided via email within 24 hours upon successful registration.
Use this link for our refund policy
24/7 Online support policy