Use the following button
to log in or out
Educator: Justice Rick Libman Ontario Court of Justice , Ms. Leslie Jansson and Muhammad Watto. B.A., LL.B., Member LSO,
Name/title of event: Overview of Updated Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP)
Program date: November 4, 2020
Start and end times of event
This seminar will explain the current policies and procedures for Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP) applicants and the Occupational Responsibility of Care-Givers to meet the IRPA/IRPR requirements. Avoiding inadmissibility based on serious criminality under Section 36 of IRPA.
1. Legislative overview
2. Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP) categories
(a) carrying for children class
(b) caring for people with high medical needs
(c) Young Persons and Adults in the Family Unit
3. Applying for initial work permit
(a) employer requests
(b) applicant requirements
4. Work permit renewals and extensions
5. Permanent residence applications by Live-in Caregivers
(a) application process
(b) processing dependant family members
6. Serious criminality under Section 36 of IRPA and updated sentensing limit
7. Picking an Avenue to Overcome Inadmissibility Finding.
Canadian Career Education Education College is Registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005” © 2014-2020 Can-College. All Rights Reserved.