Log in

CAN-college - LMS

Can-College is a Government-approved ISP and a Designated Learning Institution (DLI)- number is: O262228554872

Use the following button

to log in or out

What are a post-secondary institution and the difference between universities, colleges, vocational schools, and CEGEPs with respect to a DLI status-ISP?

  • February 27, 2020 7:02 PM
    Message # 8780872
    Service Administrator (Administrator)

    Post-secondary schools include colleges, universities and vocational schools. Each post-secondary school has its own set of rules on how to apply, and decides what level of educational credentials and other requirements such as language (i.e., English or French) you will need to be accepted.

    Each province and territory in Canada is responsible for designating schools at the post-secondary level that may enroll international students. The designated learning institution list includes universities, colleges, CEGEPs, vocational schools, private career colleges, and language schools. If you apply for a study permit and your letter of acceptance is from an institution that is not designated for international students, your application will be refused.

    The DLI status equally allows all community colleges and other provincial institutions such as private career colleges to enroll international students and issue LOA.

Canadian Career Education Education College is Registered as a private career college under the Ontario Career Colleges Act, 2005”  © 2014-2024 Can-College. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software