CAN-college - LMS

Can-College is a Government-approved ISP and a Designated Learning Institution (DLI)- number is: O262228554872

Use the following button

to log in or out

Faster entry to Canada, ETA Requirements, the overview of Working Holiday Visa, IEP and IEC and in Canada TRV- (2-CPD) W

  • 11 Nov 2020
  • 12:00 PM - 3:30 PM
  • Live Webinar/Webcast



Depending on the applicant’s citizenship, the applicant may need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a visa to travel to Canada.

Transport companies, such as airlines, must ensure that the traveler has proper and valid travel documents when traveling to Canada. If the traveler does not have the proper documents, including an eTA or visa, he/she may be delayed or denied boarding.

Foreign nationals from visa exempt countries have an opportunity to enter Canada faster than visa required countries. There are several temporary visa programs for nationals of a visa-exempt country which may open a new door for them to work and stay in Canada with minimal requirements and further avail themselves of opportunities towards their status of permanent residence. This educational seminar will cover in depth the ETA application process, Working Holiday, IEC and IEP temporary status programs.

Canadian Career Education Education College is Registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005”  © 2014-2020 Can-College. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software